Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas

Source - www.marthastewart.com

How did Christmas sneak up so quickly this year? It's not my favourite holiday - mainly because in Australia Christmas usually falls on one of the hottest days of the year and it's no secret that my body just doesn't cope with anything over 30 degrees, plus it's just depressing when I spend so much time dressing up and within an hour or two not only is my make-up dripping down to my knees (a bit of an exaggeration?), but I also want climb into the freezer. But I do love being able to catch up with mine and Aaron's family which is what Christmas is all about for me.

Truth be told I have only bought around three Christmas presents and am now in a mad rush to get the rest, luckily as a student I am no stranger to deadlines and I like to think I work best under pressure - wishful thinking perhaps. Actually we haven't even put the Christmas tree up yet and we will probably only be getting around to it this weekend.

May Christmas be full of happiness, cheer, and wonderful memories this year.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Jade :) LOVE the new look of your blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete