I did a post similar to this late last year, and thought why not do another one.
Link - http://www.florenceandthemachine.net
2. GHD - I have wanted one of these for several years, and just recently Vanessa got one for her birthday. I am sold, and I am convinced that life will cease to go on if I do not snatch one of these hair straighteners up quickly. I am also in love with the limited edition spring/summer 2012 Peacock edition, which comes in purple, blue, or green.
Link - http://www.ghdhair.com
3. Tea - I have been indulging in a variety of teas, and trying to use them purposefully. I often drink a peppermint or green jasmine tea in the morning and find that I feel better for it. There is such a wide variety of teas and I am going to venture into the world of blooming teas as soon as I can find a retailer in Perth. The health benefits are endless, so I would definitely recommend giving it a go ( I am looking at all you coffee drinkers out there).
Link - http://www.teadrop.com.au/
4. The Featured Creature - This is a blog that I visit every single day, crossing my fingers for a new post. Created by a girl with a passion for all animals big and small, she introduces and gives facts about heaps of different animals (many of which you would have never heard of). I am an animal lover, and this blog has even allowed me to appreciate fish and insects! She often includes adorable YouTube videos for us to have a look at which usually ends in me squealing and smiling. A big thank you to 'The Featured Creature' for brightening my days.
Link - http://www.thefeaturedcreature.com
5. Rekorderlig - This beautifully Swedish cider is to die for. The six (soon to be seven) funky flavours are delicious. My favourites are strawberry lime, and apple and blackcurrant, but to be honest they are all divine. They are a little more pricey than your average cider, but one can't argue with quality. So the next time you're going out for drinks order a Rekorderlig and enter a truly blissful state.
Link - http://www.rekorderlig.com
No comments:
Post a Comment