Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tea Blossoms

I found a wonderful online tea store which sells both blooming and regular tea for quite a reasonable price. I am in love, and made a order a week ago which arrived in the mail today. I bought the sampler pack, four blooming balls (green, jasmine, marigold and globe amaranth), peppermint tea bags, a glass tea pot, two glass tea cups and saucers, and a tea box. I am so happy with my purchase and have been waiting in anticipation all week! Vanessa and I had one of the blooming balls which came in the sampler pack (green tea and peach) tonight and it was just divine. The store is Tea Blossoms  http://teablossoms.com.au and I highly recommend it to all you tea lovers out there.

This is going to be my go to stress relieving activity. What could be better than a truly beautiful pot of tea, some macarons, and a good book? Seriously.

It is an amazing experience watching the flowers grow in the hot water.
 It could brighten even the darkest of days.

The tea pot and saucers are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment