Today was my first exam of semester two, and the day started a little rocky. To start with I woke up with a borderline migraine, however luckily it settled down. Even after two weeks of studying I wasn't feeling too positive and ended up going to Uni three hours early to study in the cool and quiet library. Three hours flew by, and just before going to my exam I made a stop at the Uni pond. There I found a mother duck and her new ducklings! Oh wow, what a great moment, the ducklings came right up to me and pretty much sat on my feet. Luckily I had my new camera (early Christmas present from Aaron) and managed to take a couple of pictures of my day.
Well, the exam went okay and I guess I won't know until I get my results. I feel like the questions were totally irrelevant and even with six months to study I wouldn't have studied the topics covered in the exam. Oh well - fingers crossed I manage to pass the unit.
I shall leave you with a couple of photos of my day. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment