Of course I am talking about my second year of Psychology. I can't believe I made it through this year, as I have not been very well and at times I honestly didn't think I would get the work done. But now I can say I have successfully finished the semester and am studying for exams. Next year will be the last year of my Bachelor degree, and I am hoping to get into Honours the year after.
Next year I will be so busy, since I am doing five units full time each semester (four of which I will be studying on campus). It is completely daunting, but I know I need to have a 70% average to get into Honours, so hopefully that will be motivating enough to get through and push a little harder even when I feel like I have nothing to give.
Here I come.

No comments:
Post a Comment