Here are a couple of photos of my Study space. I like to keep lots of little trinkets and other things that make me happy in this space to keep me calm, collected, and inspired. It's not hard to tell that I like my things to be pretty and feminine. I adore floral prints, pink, Tiffany blue, old Hollywood Glamour, and even though I haven't been to Paris yet, I find that the city evokes such wonderful feelings.
During the Uni semesters I spend more time at this desk than anywhere else, so it only seems fitting to make it as beautiful as possible. One day I dream of an entire room to place my books and trinkets, with painted walls, lovely matching furniture and an atmosphere that will fill my head with inspiration. But for now I am happy with what I have.
Wonderful post and photos Jade. Love looking at your work area :) You're a neat freak eh? LOL (bit unlike your mother ha ha). Thanks for posting this baby. Love you. xxx Mama (who happened to see a couple of her books in your bookshelf ;P Keep them there for now.)
ReplyDelete