So I am an Aunty to another puppy! His name is Bertie the Blue Heeler and my friends rescued him from some pretty unfortunate circumstances. They actually managed this all the way from Bali, and yesterday the little fur ball arrived on our doorstep. Our friends get back tonight so I am loving the few moments I get with Bertie before his parents get home. Domino seems to be adjusting quite well with having a little brother and they are getting along great. When he first arrived I was a little worried about him because he was very slow to warm up, and rather sluggish. But after eating all of Domino's food and having a two hour nap, he woke up all feisty and ready to play. I can already tell he is going to be a handful, and at the moment he has this adorable little bark which he seems to be quite proud of - bless his cotton socks. Lastly, he has freckles on his feet and a dipstick tail! Below are a couple of pictures of Bertie.
No comments:
Post a Comment